Covid-info sheet for Studio students/tutors (2021/22)
We are aware that government guidance has now changed but we are keen to remain incredibly vigilant and stick with our Studio COVID procedures for the time being:
● Personal property: please request that your Studio tutor bring his/her own water bottles or mugs/cups or cutlery or utensils, or if Studio tutor uses your water bottles or mugs/cups or cutlery or utensils then please ensure that he/she washes them properly in front of you after use.
● Hand sanitiser: please provide sanitiser in the rooms where you meet your Studio tutor.
● Masks: please bring one with you to wear when you meet your Studio tutor face-to-face in any indoor areas.
● Temperature/ feeling unwell: please do let your Studio tutor know if you develop any coronavirus symptoms at least 24 hours before your lesson or if this is not possible then as early as possible please.
● Lateral Flow Testing: please take a lateral flow test at least 25 hours before your lesson and to let your Studio tutor know immediately if you have a positive test result.
You can collect free lateral flow tests from pretty much every pharmacy to do at home, and here's a link to find your nearest: https://maps.test-and-trace.nhs.uk/#.
If you have symptoms, please try to let your Studio tutor know at least 24 hours before he/she arrives at your residence to teach you - a grateful thank you in advance.